Streetcar Stop Changes
The TTC will be proceeding with changes to streetcar stops along Queen Street East, in order to support the new streetcar deployment . All change will take effect on May 13.
Stop Changes in our BIA :
- Move the eastbound stop #6807 at Kippendavie Avenue east to the signalized intersection at Elmer Avenue
- Move the stops at the unsignalized intersections of Lee Avenue and Waverley Road to the signalized intersection at Bellefair Avenue
- Move the eastbound stop #6815 at Scarboro Beach Boulevard and the eastbound stop #6812 to the signalized intersection at Glen Manor Drive
- Move the westbound stop #6818 at Sprucehill Road closer to the pedestrian crossover at Beech Avenue
Other Stop Changes on Queen Street:
- Move the stops at Kent Road, and Woodward Avenue, to new stops at the pedestrian crossover at Woodfield Road
- Move the eastbound stop #3055 at Laing Street to a nearside location at Alton Avenue
For more information please read here.